Sunday, April 3, 2011

Challenge #62

OK I've made this one a bit harder!! So here it is ...

You must create a ONE page LO which includes:
*pastel shades
*hearts
*twill or sewing
*one photo
*your own homemade embellishment


and here's one I prepared earlier!


I must admit I am pretty busy so I thought I'd give you a challenge I had done a while ago!!
*use pastel shades - Little Yellow Bicycle 'Fresh Print Clothesline' papers
*hearts - Fiskars Scallop Heart Punch, punched from 'Fresh Print Clothesline' sticker flowers with buttons
*twill or sewing - Twill around the butterfly
*one photo
*making your own embellishment - made the butterfly, I used the outline of the outside of a butterfly sticker (with me?? clear as mud??) stuck it on some paper & cut it out. I then wound the twill around the butterfly and tied it in a knot with the ends looking like antenna.

So waiting in anticipation to see what you guys create!!

Happy Scrapping!

Tracy aka Jasoncmp

No comments:

Post a Comment