Monday, June 7, 2010

PRICE OF RAFFLE TICKETS AND DETAILS ON HOW TO BUY

Ok ladies, have your say. Keeping in mind its for an awsome cause!!! Do you think that $10 a ticket and only 100 tickets for the raffle is too expensive (1 in 20 chance of winning and probably more prizes to add once i have them sent to me)or $5 a ticket and sell more tickets (if we can sell more tickets than 100). leave a comment and ill set a price later. Ok how to buy the tickets (the only way i can think of which might put some of you off lol) If you email me i will send you my bank account details and you can transfer money into my accout which will be drawn straight out. Hope you are all happy with that or if you have a better way of getting money to me id be more than happy to do

thanks for supprting this aswome cause as its for one awsome lady TRACY and her beautiful children RILEY and ABBY

No comments:

Post a Comment