Sunday, January 17, 2010

Challenge NUMBER TWENTY-FIVE

Not many of you may know me, I'm Tracy AKA jasoncmp, I moved house in November and we have only just got back online today!! It has been challenging to say the least but now I'm online again it is time for me to start getting highly involved in these challenges again!!

If you remember last time I wrote a challenge I said "every time I write a challenge it is going to be a Scrap Your Crap Challenge!" There is one major rule to these challenges

RULE ... Nothing can be newly purchased specially for these projects, you must only use what you already have!

OK here's the challenge ....

*A single or double page LO using VELLUM*

Now if you are like me, I have a ton of vellum .. vellum words, paper, evelopes .. anything goes ... and don't forget the RULE!

Start date today 18th January finish Sunday 24th January 9pm

Now for next weeks challenge we need to do something this week ....
I want you to choose an item you bought that has been sitting in your drawer or cupboard for a long time. It can be anything ... paper, embelishment, stamp (unused) anything that you loved, bought and haven't used ... take a photo of it and upload to TM ... the rest of the challenge will be posted next week, you have until Sunday 9pm to upload the photo of your item.

Have fun ladies, ask as many questions as you want :)

HAPPY SCRAPPING


No comments:

Post a Comment